We are open for those who choose to come. We will continue to live stream our services for those not coming onto our campus. If you are part of a vulnerable population, please stay home.
- Feel free to bring your own face mask as we won't be providing them.
- We plan to have cleaning during and after each service.
- Please exit the building after the service. You are welcome to talk to people outside on the lawn, patio or parking lot. By getting everyone outside it will allow our volunteers to clean hard surfaces. If you would like to be a part of this new clean team, please email MattChurch@TeamChurch.com.
- We have touch-less hand sanitizer stations. Until they come in, we will have hand sanitizer at the door for you.
- We have widened rows and aisles in the auditorium to allow more distancing.
- There will be no coffee served.
- We plan on having a touch-less service
- Doors will be opened for you. This allows fewer things for you to touch as well as providing even better ventilation to our already large building.
- No handouts. Prayer requests can be submitted here. You can take notes on your phone or bring your own pen and paper.
- If you need a pen, giving envelope or earplugs, you can get those at the information kiosk in the atrium.
All-Stars (Preschool) & teamKID (Elementary)
- Please refer to our new and updated child wellness policy below.
- Parents of newborns – 5th graders can expect a more detailed email from Mr. Clint and Ms. Laurel with protocols and procedures.
- All kids’ temperatures will be taken. We have touch-less thermometers since kids cannot always communicate if they don’t feel well.
- Kids’ check-in will be done by volunteers. This will limit your touch points.
- Toys and surfaces will be wiped down after each service. Separate and limited toys will be available for each service.
- No snacks or handouts will be given.
- We ask that only one parent/guardian pick up your child. This will speed up the process and limit the congestion in these areas.
- Please exit the building after the service. You are welcome to talk to people outside on the lawn, patio or parking lot. But by getting everyone outside it will allow our volunteers to clean and sanitize toys and hard surfaces.
Pursuit (Middle and High school)
- No Pursuit AM on Sunday mornings for middle school students. Both middle and high school students can join in the main auditorium for our worship service.
- Pursuit on Wednesday nights will continue during the summer.
Health and Wellness Policy