Ladies, you are invited to gather around a table with other Team Church ladies on Friday, May 11 from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Light snacks (not an entire meal) will be served during this IF:Table. No need to bring any food! Just relax and enjoy an evening of diving deep into Christ-centered conversation. The cost is $5 and the location will be announced via email a few days before the event.
What is IF:Table? This is an opportunity to continue our mission of "Doing Life Together." We will share light snacks, discuss questions and practice Acts 2:42:
"They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer."
We know life is busy, but we hope you’ll take the time to join us around the table. And invite your friends!
What IF we followed God with perseverance instead of insecurity? At IF:Gathering 2018 conference for women, we will look at one of Paul’s letters to Timothy as he reminded him of the power and responsibility of sharing the gospel. We want to give God away in the very places He’s put us, so we’re going to gather for the purpose of remembering why following God and making disciples matters.
We all get tired, we all wonder if what we’re doing matters, so IF:Gathering 2018 will be the reminder — it will be the celebration. The work we’re doing to share the gospel on the earth is worth it and God DOES move through the little things that nobody sees. Join us.
• When: Friday, March 16 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. & Saturday, March 17 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (times subject to change)
• Where: Team Church
• Who: ALL women ages 14 years and up
• Cost: $0 for admission
• Optional lunch for $12 catered by McAlister's Deli on Saturday, includes choice of Savannah chopped salad or turkey club croissant, along with a side, drink and dessert. (Feel free to bring your own lunch or run out for a quick bite.)
• Snacks provided (gluten-free and vegetarian options available)
• Event t-shirts available for $10. Purchase at time of registration and shirts will be distributed during the event. (See picture to the right. Note: the shirt is a slouchy fit, running a bit shorter than typical shirts, so you may want to go up a size for length or layer with a tank.)
• Registration is now closed.
Due to an enthusiastic response to this event, seats are now full and registration is closed. If you have any questions, please contact Paula Richardson at 704-488-1182.
Great marriages don't just happen. Spend a weekend strengthening your marriage at the Weekend to Remember conference. Couples attend Weekend to Remember because they’re ready to invest in their marriage and intentionally move towards oneness. We help you understand God’s blueprint for marriage, so you can create a legacy of greatness. Each getaway begins Friday evening and continues through noon on Sunday. It’s filled with informative group sessions and alone time with your spouse.You will never be asked to share intimate details of your relationship with anyone.
Attend the Weekend to Remember here in Charlotte, using the group name “TeamChurch” to receive $100.00 off your couples registration. Or, save even more with BOGO pricing available for a limited time (the first 3 weeks of January). Price discounts are automatic by using the link below or the group name "TeamChurch."
• When: February 23 - 25
• Who: Married Couples
• Cost: Regular pricing is $149.99 per person (see discounts above)
Click to register!
Mom's Time Out Monday - Armor of God Study
Meets Mondays at 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., beginning February 5
Women of all ages are invited to. All day, every day, an invisible war rages around you — unseen, unheard, yet felt throughout every aspect of your life. A devoted, devilish enemy seeks to wreak havoc on everything that matters to you: your heart, your mind, your marriage, your children, your relationships, your resilience, your dreams, your destiny. But his battle plan depends on catching you unaware & unarmed. If you're tired of being pushed around & caught with your guard down, this study is for you.
Register today: https://teamchurch.infellowship.com/GroupSearch/ShowGroup/2121739
Mom's Time Out Thursday - One by One They Changed the World
Meets Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., beginning February 8
We're looking deeper into some strong women of the Bible and how society overlooked their contribution, but God did not. You may feel like one of those forgotten women...come join us as we unwrap what is being overlooked in you and how you are making a difference, much like the women of the Bible. It's a beautiful thing, this gift God gave creation...woman!!!! The only book you need is your Bible!
Register today: https://teamchurch.infellowship.com/GroupSearch/ShowGroup/2254136
Love & Respect Marriage Video Conference
September 15 & 16 at Team Church
At Team Church, we value families and therefore, we value MARRIAGES. Marriages take ongoing work and attention to be healthy, and we want to help! Whether you are struggling or thriving in your marriage, or you are engaged to be wed, we know you can benefit from attending the Love & Respect video conference.
Men and women need love and respect. It's as simple and as complicated as that. Dr. Emerson and Sarah Eggerichs present the Love & Respect Marriage Conference, a dynamic, high-energy, practical seminar designed to help couples everywhere achieve the relationship they've always dreamed of. Based on the groundbreaking principles taught in Dr. Eggerichs' best seller "Love and Respect," Emerson and Sarah bring the message to life, teaching couples how to achieve a brand-new level of intimacy as they learn to: stop the crazy cycle, initiate the energizing cycle and enjoy the rewarded cycle.
• Registration is now closed.
• Friday, September 15, 2017: 6:30pm-10:30pm
& Saturday, September 16, 2017: 8:30am-2:45pm
• This is a 2-day conference and the admission fee materials & snacks for both day.
• Please come early to register, pick up your conference materials and fellowship. The check-in table will be open from 6:00-6:45pm on Friday and 8:00-8:30am on Saturday.
• All sales are final. If you are unable to attend, please share your ticket or sell it to another attendee.